Remote Management and Monitoring Systems
Complete CAREL solutions for managing, monitoring and optimising typical refrigeration systems in any commercial fridge, freezer, cool room or air conditioning set up. ADVANTAGES
- $$$ huge saving on electricity usage through time sensitive temperature control
- peace of mind due to accurate temperature control and monitoring 24/7
- avoid stock losses with innovative food storage controls, for small and large retail applications
- easy to use interface
- monitor your commercial fridge from overseas – if you want.
- simplifies HACCP management, producing reports and graphs of temperatures and alarms
- send the alarm message to your preferred technician
- historical temperature data is saved in a database (guaranteeing reliability and portability)
- easy to use both as regards configuration and access to the instrument parameters
- manages alarms and saves the critical data according to the requirements of the legislation in force
- high front panel protection (IP65) for installation in humid and aggressive environments. The front panel features an integrated gasket and transparent polycarbonate cover.
- relational database, user profiling and access control, XML protocol for exchanging data between applications, ModbusÂ®, TCP/IP connectivity, web interface.
Monitoring and energy saving management functions, HACCP reports, alarm management, local and remote connectivity, activity scheduling and controls for instruments or groups of instruments define and complete the features of PlantVisorPRO.
PlantVisorPRO and PlantWatchPRO are compliant, as required by EC regulation 37/2005 of 12 January 2005, with standard EN 12380 on temperature recorders for the transport, storage and distribution of chilled, frozen, deep-frozen/quick-frozen food and ice cream. PlantVisorPRO is also compliant with EN13485.