Remote Management and Monitoring Systems
Complete CAREL solutions for managing, monitoring and optimising typical refrigeration systems in any commercial fridge, freezer, cool room or air conditioning set up. ADVANTAGES
- $$$ huge saving on electricity usage through time sensitive temperature control
- peace of mind due to accurate temperature control and monitoring 24/7
- avoid stock losses with innovative food storage controls, for small and large retail applications
- easy to use interface
- monitor your commercial fridge from overseas – if you want.
- simplifies HACCP management, producing reports and graphs of temperatures and alarms
- send the alarm message to your preferred technician
- historical temperature data is saved in a database (guaranteeing reliability and portability)
- easy to use both as regards configuration and access to the instrument parameters
- manages alarms and saves the critical data according to the requirements of the legislation in force
- high front panel protection (IP65) for installation in humid and aggressive environments. The front panel features an integrated gasket and transparent polycarbonate cover.
- relational database, user profiling and access control, XML protocol for exchanging data between applications, ModbusÂ®, TCP/IP connectivity, web interface.
PlantVisor PRO – PlantWacthPRO systems
Monitoring and energy saving management functions, HACCP reports, alarm management, local and remote connectivity, activity scheduling and controls for instruments or groups of instruments define and complete the features of PlantVisorPRO.
PlantVisorPRO and PlantWatchPRO are compliant, as required by EC regulation 37/2005 of 12 January 2005, with standard EN 12380 on temperature recorders for the transport, storage and distribution of chilled, frozen, deep-frozen/quick-frozen food and ice cream. PlantVisorPRO is also compliant with EN13485.
Carel local supervisor system BOSS & BOSS Mini new generation
The new mobile ready BOSS is the new CAREL local supervisor for medium and large systems, featuring built-in Wi-Fi and access from all mobile devices. Access to all boss pages for both programming and everyday operations using mobile devices has in fact been made possible thanks to the responsiveness of its pages. These adapt their graphics automatically to the device they are displayed on (computers with different screen resolutions, tablets, smartphones), minimising the need for the user to resize the pages and scroll the contents. Moreover, for the first time ever on a CAREL supervisor, boss introduces the BACnet protocol, the leading protocol in HVAC supervision applications.
- Completely browsable from mobile devices, from commissioning to daily access for system maintenance.
- Built-in Wi-Fi to create a network and allow the supervisor to be accessed from the user’s devices without requiring other network infrastructure.
- All the information is available to the user in just a few simple clicks, including system configuration and device management.
- Energy saving and system optimisation using algorithms for analysis and comparison, developed exploiting CAREL’s experience, to facilitate and guide users in optimising energy consumption.
- Centralised management through automatic data and alarm synchronisation with RemotePRO, so as to keep the situation on all connected systems under control from just one interface.
- Access to typical operating system functions, such as printer driver installation, copying files, etc. is also available via a web interface.
- Introduction of the BACnet protocol, the leader in HVAC supervision applications, for connection to third party devices and integration of boss into BMS systems
- User interfaces with customisable graphics based on how the information is required by different users
- The absence of an internal fan and heat dissipation ensured by a robust aluminium casing mean boss can be installed in many different environments, including industrial environments.
- More info on this product is on this LINK